- In these conditions the term Exhibitor means the signatory of this application and includes all Employees or Agents of such and the term Exhibition means that described on the reverse hereof. “The Organiser” means Career Planner Edu Fair.
- In case of “Joint Ventures” whosoever described the Exhibitor is deemed to have obtained the consent of all individual participants to all the conditions of this contract.
- If the Payment for Space is not cleared within the Stipulated Period, the Organiser reserves the right to charge interest on the due Amount @ 15%. Any loss incurred by the Organiser, arising thereof must be borne by the Exhibitor.
- Applications for space must contain details of the proposed Exhibit and the names of any other company represented by the Exhibitor whose products are to be shown or whose services are to be referred to on the stand.
- The charge for space is exclusive of Service Charge and Taxes. It is based on current rates of pay, rent, charges and exchange and will be subject to alteration in the event of any change therein. A notice signed by the Organiser and sent by recorded delivery to the address on the Application Form shall be sufficient notice of such amendment to the Contract which shall otherwise remain binding in all respects.
- The Organizers shall have full power to determine in every respect, the allocation of area and position of space and they shall be entitled to any reason which in their sole opinion is in the general interest of the Exhibition to vary the general layout or the situation and area of any particular stand even if already allotted and the Exhibitor shall accept such new allotment of space in substitution of that originally allotted.
- Upon receipt of the Form a Contract shall arise between the Organiser and the Exhibitor in terms of these conditions subject to variation as mentioned and the relationship of Licensor and Licensee shall immediately arise and continue between the organizer and the Exhibitor. In case of non-payment of any sum due, or any breach of observance of any of these conditions by the Exhibitor the Organiser shall have full right to revoke his License and to re-enter upon the allotted space and may remove and exclude the Exhibitor without prejudice to recovering all monies payable hereunder, all other claims against him and damages sustained by the Organiser.
- Every Exhibitor shall occupy the space allotted by 10.00 pm on the day prior to the opening of the Exhibition. In the event of default from any clause whatsoever the Exhibitor shall pay to the Organizers a further sum in liquidated damages equal to the total charge for the space and the Organizers shall have the right to deal with the space in any way they think best.
- In the event of any Exhibitor committing an act of bankruptcy or if a limited company being wound up the contract with him shall be determined and all monies already paid shall be retained by the Organiser.
- Exhibitors may not Assign, Sublet or Grant Licenses in respect of any part of the space allotted to them.
- Exhibitors will be totally responsible for the cost of restoring to its original condition any part of the land or structure occupied by them which has been altered or damaged in any way.
- Exhibitors will be totally responsible for the obtaining of visas as may be required to enable them, their servants, agents, representatives, invitees, or others to attend the Exhibition and in no event shall there be any claim for damages or otherwise against the Organiser in respect of any loss or expense relating thereto.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for the safety of any Exhibitor, property of any other person, for the loss of, or damage, or destruction to same, by theft, or fire, or other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by any Exhibitor, by reason of any defect in a building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour disputes, strikes or lockouts, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organiser, whether ejusdem generies or not, or for any loss or damage occasioned, if by reason of the happenings of any such event, the opening of the Exhibition, is prevented or postponed, or abandoned, or a building becomes wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the exhibition. The Exhibitor will be liable for third party claims arising from their own stand fittings, and for their proportion of the shell scheme and furthermore, for physical loss or damage of the basic shell scheme thereof to the extent available.
- In no event shall the Exhibitor have any claim for damages of any kind against the Organiser in respect of any loss or damage consequential upon the prevention, or postponement, or abandonment of the exhibition by the Exhibitor, by reason of the happening of any of the events referred to in Condition 13 or otherwise, or of the Exhibition Building becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition, for reasons beyond the Organiser control.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to retain all sums paid by the Exhibitors, or such part thereof as the organizers consider necessary. If in the opinion of the Organizers, by rearrangement or postponement of the period of the exhibition, or by substitution of another hall, or building, or any other reasonable manner, the Exhibition can be carried through, the contracts for space shall be binding upon the parties, except as to size and position, as to which any modification, substitution or rearrangement they consider necessary shall be determined by the Organiser.
- Stands/stalls must be properly manned and exhibits displayed during all the time till the Exhibition is open to visitors. No exhibits may be removed before the end of the Exhibition without the written permission from the Organiser which will only be given in exceptional circumstances. All exhibits and stand fitting materials must be removed from the Exhibition Building within the period stipulated by the Organiser. The Exhibitor shall indemnify the Organiser any loss by reason of delay or damage to the Exhibition Building.
- The Organiser reserve the right to make an additional charge to each Exhibitor equal to any amount charged to them for any services supplied whether specifically ordered or not. The Organiser accept no responsibility for breakdown or failure of any of the services provided for, or in connection with the Exhibition.
- Breach of Contract and Withdrawal by the Exhibitor-Without prejudice to the right and remedies of the Organiser in respect of any breach of the contract on the part of the Exhibitor the Organiser may at their discretion allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to following conditions.
- The Exhibitor must give written notice to the Organiser before 7 days of the fair that he desires to withdraw and if the Organiser allow such withdrawal they will notify the Exhibitor of their decision in writing;
- Any such notification by the Organiser to the Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract subject to the payment by the Exhibitor to the organizers of a consideration for release from the contract;
- The amount of such payment will be specified in the Organiser notification to the Exhibitor and will be that proportion of the space for the amount payable under the Contract specified in the second column below which appears beside the date in the first column below upon which the Organiser receives the notification from the Exhibitor.
Date of Receipt by Organiser of Notice of Withdrawal Proportion of Space for the amount Rental Payable %
Before 1st April 2022 50%
After 1st April 2022 100%
- Upon payment of such amount to the Organiser by the Exhibitor (credit being given by the Organiser for all rental already paid by the Exhibitor), the contract shall be cancelled and neither party shall have any further claim against the other.
- The Organizers receive the right to alter, add to, or amend any of these Conditions or not. The decision of the Organiser shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment, or waiver to any of these Conditions shall operate to release any Exhibitor from this contract.
- Particular attention is drawn to the relevant Safety Standards which must be strictly observed for any exhibits involving lasers or radioactive material, or which might provide noxious fumes or which makes use of display of any other material which may involve a danger to the health or safety of any person. No such material may be brought into the Exhibition without the prior agreement in writing of the Organiser and also the Exhibitors or person responsible agreeing to indemnify the Organiser against any claim or actions arising from the use or display of such materials.
- An Exhibitor’s Manual will be issued to each Exhibitor containing detailed instruction for the organization of the Exhibition. Further rules and regulations will be found therein and shall be deemed to form part of this contract and shall be binding on the Exhibitor. Additionally, the Organiser may at any time make further Rules and Regulations, having immediate effect, in relation to any aspect of the Exhibition.
- Claims: The Organiser cannot accept any complaint or claim against them unless it is submitted in writing to the address given below within two weeks of the Closing Date of the Exhibition.